[OLPC New Zealand] [support-gang] [IAEP] Fixing activities documentation for the new UI

Pablo Flores pflores2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 09:53:20 EST 2012

Making a documentation sprint in April in Boston sounds good. However, it
wouldn't solve most of OLPC-Australia problem, as they want to start
training teachers for the new versions in March.

I wonder if some people from Australia, New Zeland and other Pacific
countries may be interested in doing a documentation sprint before that...

Saludos,
Pablo Flores