[OLPC New Zealand] [IAEP] [support-gang] Fixing activities documentation for the new UI

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Tue Jan 31 23:33:24 EST 2012

Thanks Pablo.

We are tackling this in two stages:

  1. engaging with technical writers to solve our immediate,
time-critical need for documentation to match our OS release
  2. developing a longer-term strategy to better sync with community

We'll announce more details as they develop.

Sridhar

Sridhar Dhanapalan
Engineering Manager
One Laptop per Child Australia