[olpc-nz] Test request page - how are people finding it?

Tabitha Roder tabitha at tabitha.net.nz
Fri Oct 15 16:37:39 EDT 2010

What is "general"?
Fred has been changed to "claimed" for etoys - Fred is the test requester
not the person testing - I think we need to add a column for test requester
if we are going to keep using the wiki.
I still don't like using the wiki page as it is not as personal as the
mailing list, requires us to enter information on behalf of developers (I
don't think they should have to use it, they should be and sometimes do
email out test requests) and it feels like double handling to me.
We can see releases of activities so can see what to test by following the
sugar-devel mailing list. It tells you the source and the "news" of changes.
They are tagged "release" so are easy to search for in your inbox.

Tabitha