[olpc-nz] Test request page - how are people finding it?

Tim McNamara mcnamara.tim at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 14:57:43 EDT 2010

Morning all,

Am glad to see the page being used. Is it useful? There didn't seem to be
too much duplication last weekend and we were very productive.

I've just noticed that there's a translation request in our test page. Can
we please keep the the page clean? There is already a
translation infrastructure for Sugar. We don't need to coordinate between
translators, because the Pootle server does that for everyone in the world.

Tim