[olpc-nz] Test request page - how are people finding it?

Alastair Munro aperson39 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 18:31:05 EDT 2010

I've found the test request page very helpful having links to the downloads if applicable, and also links to the tickets that include all the information about it without the clutter & spam of mailing list. I tend to ignore mailing lists if there is too much traffic which is definitely true of the sugar-devel list.

On 16/10/2010, at 9:37 AM, Tabitha Roder <tabitha at tabitha.net.nz> wrote:

> What is "general"?
> Fred has been changed to "claimed" for etoys - Fred is the test requester not the person testing
There is a section at the top of the page which explains the status column

> - I think we need to add a column for test requester if we are going to keep using the wiki.
Too much information make it cluttered, and this can be easily obtained from the ticket

> I still don't like using the wiki page as it is not as personal as the mailing list,
Mailing lists are as impersonal as it gets, just a mass of emails sent to any subscribers