[olpc-nz] Helping our new testers

Tabitha Roder tabitha at tabitha.net.nz
Mon Oct 4 23:30:09 EDT 2010

The basic test template is here:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activity_testing_template#The_NZ_activity_test

It would be good to keep things as simple as possible which is why I suggest
this is a good place to start. You can make it prettier and print it out
like a form, but that would then require typing up later. (By the way, I
haven't seen many weekly testing summaries out of Wellington in a long time,
what is happening down there?)

I was writing out a list of things to test on Thursday and posting it to the
list, but for some reason I stopped, think someone suggested there was a
better way.... I can start doing that again if you want. I was usually
putting in links to the test request information and where to download the
necessary files. Should I start that again?

If we are going to have any more basics of NZ testers stuff, I suggest we
put it on http://laptop.org.nz and keep it simple. I think the best way for
NZers to get involved really is to have a conversation with one or some of
us, online or face to face.

Tabitha