[olpc-nz] Helping our new testers

Tim McNamara mcnamara.tim at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 18:58:14 EDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 11:26 AM, Brenda Wallace <shiny at cpan.org> wrote:

> I could grab the wiki recent changes... but the format is a bit arcane.

Yeah, MediaWiki is not the easiest thing to hack. I don't think manually
printing out the test requests will be too hard. If we as a group keep the
page clean, then things should be fine. I have created a history section
that contains last weekend's test results.

> Tim: could you perhaps write up a page for the website on how people
> can help. It could be what they'd do at a weekly meeting, or what they
> can do at their own home... or something else.
>
> Maybe as a wiki page that is linked from the website? then everyone
> can edit it. I think you have publishing permission on the website to
> do that.

Good idea. This seems fairly straight forward. I'll have a play with wording
over the course of the week

Tim.