[olpc-nz] Today's/Tonight's QA Phone Call Conclusions & Unofficial Minutes

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Mar 4 17:12:53 EST 2010

On Thu, Mar 04, 2010 at 10:46:15PM +1300, Tom Parker wrote:
> You might want to put a "Looking for the fancy ticket search? click
> here" link on the search results page.

Well, I'm not confident of doing that safely, and you're the only one I
know who didn't find the advanced search mode.  ;-)

> I'll feel my way around the trac on saturday and see if I can make a
> sensible workflow for testing, unless one is already laid out somewhere?

I'm not aware of a documented workflow for test tracking, sorry.  I
don't have any strong opinions on how you should use trac for test
tracking, as long as your use of it helps you and doesn't hinder others.

Workflow for reporting bugs is http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Reporting_bugs

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/