[olpc-nz] OneBeep

vinny jeet vinayakjeet at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 03:05:16 EDT 2010

Hey Guys,

First of all, thanks a LOT to OLPC NZ for helping us out with everything! Tabitha has been a very big helping hand in this victory and now the aim is to win the world finals for New Zealand. They will take place in Poland in July 1st Week.

There is a category of Peoples Choice Award in the finals and we would really appreciate people vote for OneBeep, we want New Zealand to win as many award as possible and i am sure you all share my view .. It is ok if you like other ideas, you vote for them too :)

The voting will start on 8th June. I will send the link to the voting site once it has been released. Till then if anyone would like to know more about the project or see the video we have submitted for the world finals, then here are the links.

1) http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=115660021799860&ref=ts (OUR FACEBOOK PROFILE )
2) http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1464916900664&oid=115660021799860  (THE VIDEO)
3) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkisxpvIxIY ( VIDEO ON YOUTUBE)

You can also follow OneBeep on twitter and keep up with the teams progress.

http://twitter.com/OneBeep

THANKS once again!  OLPC NZ RULES!!!!

Cheers
Vinny Jeet
Team Leader - OneBeep

PS - If anyone has a Intel Classmate PC they wont mind lending to us for the world finals, that would be VERY HELPFUL.