[olpc-nz] olpc volunteers this weekend

Tabitha Roder tabitha at tabitha.net.nz
Fri Jun 4 02:41:32 EDT 2010

Hi olpc volunteers

I just realised it is Friday night on a long weekend and I haven't sent
anything out about Saturday! I will be at the Windsor, 144 Parnell Rd, at
11am as usual.

I went to girlgeekdinner last night and heard the guest speakers - Team One
Beep - talking about their project and its potential impact for olpc
deployments. The team have exams this month and then the Imagine Cup finals
are in Poland in July, so we should see them in the news again soon, and
then doing some more development work on their return from Europe.
Vinny - tell everyone how to help you with the peoples vote and anything
else they can do to support your team please. If anyone can get their hands
on an Intel Classmate that would be good for the team to see too (actually,
for any olpc volunteer to see actually, and to know how well it runs Sugar).

Thanks
Tabitha