[olpc-nz] Fwd: [sfd-wlg] [Fwd: [shdhnz] SHDH March 2010]

Brenda Wallace brenda at coffee.geek.nz
Tue Feb 23 16:09:40 EST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Francois <fmarier at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 6:16 PM
Subject: [sfd-wlg] [Fwd: [shdhnz] SHDH March 2010]
To: Software Freedom Day Wellington
<software-freedom-day-wellington at googlegroups.com>

For those of you who are not on the Super Happy Dev House list or RSS
feed (http://www.superhappydevhouse.org.nz/), there will be a bunch of
people at the Cross on the 7th March.

Feel free to pass this along to others. At the last SFD, a few people
were asking what was happening outside of SFD in Wellington...

Francois