[olpc-nz] This Saturday testing - Southern Cross

Tabitha Roder tabitha at hrdnz.com
Thu Aug 13 04:49:35 EDT 2009

Hi testers!

We have a focus for this week on testing Sugar on a Stick - there have been
some requests for information on our experiences at trying to setup and use
Sugar on a Stick.

This has a nice alignment with other events going on around Wellington, as
for Software Freedom Day we have been told that we can put Sugar on 150 USB
keys from Sun Microsystems. Yippee! These will be given out at Software
Freedom Day. Don't forget to put 20 September in your diaries for an OLPC
and Sugar session in hackfest kids section of Software Freedom Day.

Testing as usual is Southern Cross, 35 Abel Smith Street, around 10.30am or
11am or when you get there. Sorry I can't be there this Saturday as out of
town, but I will be there the next couple of Saturdays.

Have fun!
Tabitha