[olpc-nz] Testing this Saturday - Southern Cross

Tabitha Roder tabitha at hrdnz.com
Thu Aug 20 07:01:19 EDT 2009

Hi guys and girls

The usual reminder out that we are meeting at Southern Cross around 10.30am
this Saturday.

We have some events coming up that I am quite excited about and look forward
to discussing with anyone who can come this Saturday. Software Freedom Day
being top of the list, 20 September 2009, where we have been asked to run
part of the hackfest, kids programme and students programme - view info here
http://softwarefreedomday.org.nz/ - and we have the opportunity of putting
Sugar on a Stick onto some of the USB keys provided to Software Freedom Day
by Sun Microsystems for giving away to attendees. This is a great worldwide
free celebration of Free and Open Source Software aimed at educating people
about the benefits of FOSS in education, government, home and business. I am
pretty excited at the level of involvement we can have at this event.

See you at Southern Cross, 35 Abel Smith St, Saturday 10.30am.

Kind regards
Tabitha Roder
eLearning Consultant HRDNZ (Moodle Partner)
tabitha at hrdnz.com
www.hrdnz.com
Cell +64 21 482229