[OLPC-NYC] OLPC NYC Heroism

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 06:44:10 EDT 2010

Kevin,

My concern has been that we have a "right sized" group to actually get the
work done.  I've visited WIN. The rooms are small, and pretty much filled.
We will probably have to work in a tight space. I think that more than 6 or
so people will be hard to manage.

No "forms", requirements, restrictions, just my concern for getting the job
done efficiently. I did tell one woman that small children would probably
not work very well at WIN.

George