[OLPC-NYC] [jeremy at tuxmachine.com: Fwd: Please Help Us Take Apart FIGMENT Minigolf and Sculpture Garden]

Marife Mago marife.mago at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 09:12:13 EDT 2010

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for this info, unfortunately I can't do this. :)

What I'm thinking about is inviting those who are interested on this list
regarding the event forwarded by Adam.

http://confluxfestival.org/

The technology part in NYU seems interesting and for those who can attend
maybe we can meet for at an hour and do some planning for OLPC_NYC events
and meet up moving forward.

Sorry...super busy.

Let me know your thoughts on this. or We can just schedule something this
month a meet-up and remotely attend OLPC_SF summit.

Any ideas everyone!

Cheers,
@marife

mmago at ekindling.org