[OLPC-NYC] OLPC NYC Training: Venue Needed

Holt holt at laptop.org
Mon Aug 9 17:38:15 EDT 2010

Hannah Stern wrote:
> As you may have seen on the Wiki, we are looking to have a training on
> the basics of the XO in a couple of weeks.  The event will be on
> Saturday August 20th

Sat Aug 21!  Bryant Park and its free Wifi can work if folks don't fear
the out-of-doors?  Test out those sunlight-readable XOs?  Thanks so much
Hannah for providing the catering+drinks, hah!
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_NYC

Later let's talk about the Inkscape & similar "Better Thank Photoshop!"
open learning/software workshops emerging for Girl Scout Troops around
Boston here:
http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/Women%27s_Caucus/Girl_Scouts_Free_Software_Outreach