[OLPC-NYC] OLPC NYC Training: Venue Needed

Hannah Stern hstern007 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 17:25:53 EDT 2010

HI all,

As you may have seen on the Wiki, we are looking to have a training on the
basics of the XO in a couple of weeks.  The event will be on Saturday August
20th and we'd encourage anyone interested in getting some basic training to
come.  We even plan get the volunteers put their learnings into practice
working with families Northern Manhattan Improvement Center
in Washington Heights in a month or so.

However, there's a catch: WE DON'T HAVE A VENUE FOR THE TRAINING!!!! So, if
anyone has a class room or similar space that they could let us use for just
a few hours on a Saturday, please contact me directly. Your help is much
appreciated as we are running low on time and want to focus on the training,
not finding a place to hold it.

Thanks!
Hannah

--