[Olpc-mg] Customs release (découanement des lpatops)

Bastien bastienguerry at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 28 13:58:59 EDT 2009

Hi all,

OLPC Madagascar does not exist yet.  It only exists informally as a list
of people interested in creating it, exchanging ideas on olpc-mg mailing
list.

Therefore, nothing falls under OLPC MG's responsability yet.  If there
are custom issues, they should be delt by the people who bring laptops
in Madagascar, not by the current informal OLPC MG group.

Yes, it's a good thing to discuss between you all what kind of relations
you expect between OLPC MG and the HAT.  I guess such discussions should
happen live, other misunderstanding can easily happen.

OLPC France (or any other grassroots organization) should not interfere
with *your* vision of OLPC MG, but since we helped starting this list I
just wanted to make the obvious even more obvious.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien