[Olpc-mg] Customs release (découanement des lpatops)

Gabriella Ralaivao gabriella at intnet.mu
Sat Jun 27 11:34:36 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Personally, I am not. I do not really like the idea of being mixed with the
HAT.
But, given the situation in the country, there's no other way out!
The only solution for the XO laptops to pass custom duty is befriending :)
them.

Gabriella Ralaivao
Malagasy<>English<>French Language Services

Hi all,
Is OLPC-MG comfortable with the idea of being associated with political
players?
Best

--
Blog: http://www.madafan.com: discover Madagascar (the island)