[Olpc-mg] Trans.: [IAEP] Please help us choose a Sugar on a Stick boot animation sequence by tomorrow

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 15:53:04 EDT 2009

Nice!
But rather useless (i.e., none serves much purpose except marking
time..., at best some local, institutional marking)

Could we have some value added by the thing providing some useful
information?  I'm not sure what that would be, and maybe this is not the
moment (these guys seem to be on a hurry)
but something telling the user where to find help to get started?