[Olpc-mg] Trans.: [IAEP] Please help us choose a Sugar on a Stick boot animation sequence by tomorrow

Samy Boutayeb (OLPC France) samy.boutayeb at olpc-france.org
Tue Jun 9 13:17:32 EDT 2009

http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/iaep/2009-June/006292.html

----- Message transféré de Sean DALY <sdaly.be at gmail.com> -----
   Date : Tue, 9 Jun 2009 19:07:17 +0200
     De : Sean DALY <sdaly.be at gmail.com>
Adresse de retour :Sean DALY <sdaly.be at gmail.com>
  Sujet : [IAEP] Please help us choose a Sugar on a Stick boot animation
sequence by tomorrow
      À : Sugar Labs Marketing <marketing at lists.sugarlabs.org>, iaep
<iaep at lists.sugarlabs.org>, Sugar Devel
<sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org>

We are on a tight schedule for the SoaS LinuxTag release and following
the mega-thread on the subject we have narrowed the choice down to two
variants:

Progress Bar
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Boot_Logo#Animation_of_Eben.27s_Above_Design

Ring of Dots
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Boot_Logo#XO_Sugar_Boot_With_Overlap

This needs to be decided by tomorrow, so if you have a strong
preference, please speak up now or hold your peace until the next
release.

There seems to be a slight preference for the Ring (I myself prefer it
since similar to familiar OLPC experience).

Thanks

Sean
IAEP at lists.sugarlabs.org