[Olpc-mg] Trans.: [IAEP] Please help us choose a Sugar on a Stick boot animation sequence by tomorrow

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 18:18:25 EDT 2009

Suggestions welcome on the boot wiki page!
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Boot_Logo

We didn't have the time to thoroughly evaluate the ideas which came
out of the mega-thread (which started here:
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/marketing/2009-May/001184.html), so
we won't revisit this for a few months. Also we were lacking Plymouth
(boot animation environment) documentation which we hope to have by
then.

thanks

Sean