[Olpc-Haiti] [support-gang] our Haiti translation site's now in English+ French + on Facebook too!

Bastien bastienguerry at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 20 12:30:19 EST 2010

Dear Chris,

I'm all for OLPC to pay professional kreyòl translators.

I'm all for OLPC volunteers to work on this as well.

I'm all for both sides to coordinate smoothly.

I'm all for everyone to do we he can do in order to put well-translated
XO laptops in the hands of haitian children.

Everyone knows what *he* can do, either as a volunteer or as a
professional.  We just cannot afford to wait for the others to do it
first.

Best,

--
 Bastien