[Olpc-france] Recherche urgente contenus francophones pour Sénégal

s.boutayeb at free.fr s.boutayeb at free.fr
Wed Jun 17 13:23:31 EDT 2009

Désolé pour le précédent message, dont l'objet était imprécis !

Voir la demande ci-dessous, que je transmets.

merci de votre aide et a+

Samy

From: Tom Wadbrook <tomwadbrook at drewschool.org>
Date: Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 1:53 AM
Subject: RE: [OLPC-SF] learning implode...
To: Tom Wadbrook <tomwadbrook at drewschool.org>, Sameer Verma
<sverma at sfsu.edu>, olpc-sf at lists.laptop.org

In fact, I'm going to follow that last email right up with a request for
assistance... if anyone out there can do some legwork in the next 24
hours, it would be a huge help. I'm looking for some content to load on
our laptops, specifically, French language children's books in epub
format (we're using FBReader instead of the Reader activity). Also the
Koran, also in French epub. I had a hard time finding much before
arriving here other than a couple of books about a character called
Miquette. If you can help, please do!  Email directly to me - tom at
drewschool dot org.

Many thanks,
Tom