[OLPC-DE] Wikikids, eine Enzyklopädie für 8-bis 13-Jährige

Thomas Röhlinger roehlitom at yahoo.de
So Sep 8 02:36:32 EDT 2013

Dear Mathias,
many thanks for your informations! We had similar ideas some years ago and shared them with the Wikimedia Foundation; we offer that our content can be used for non-commercial, educative purposes by children in the Wikipedia/Wikimedia context. To some (rather small) extent, our kids may also contribute to create new pages in the future. Lets continue the discussion in the next days!

Dipl.-Soz. Thomas Röhlinger, MBA
Founder & Editor in Chief
Radijojo World Children's Media Network