[OLPC-Chicago] OLPC- next Moraine Valley CC "meetup" - May 3rd?

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Fri May 2 12:31:01 EDT 2008

> I had hoped to run a Game Jam at MVCC this summer, but the logistics
> haven't been working out on campus for that.

However, if anyone else wants to run a Game Jam (or any other kind of
Jam) in IL this summer, I think it would be an excellent way to
kick-start new projects and get new developers started. If you've got
ideas for a theme, a location that could be used, or want to help
organize/run one, holler out to the list and we'll see what happens.

-Mel