No subject

Mon Jul 21 06:26:20 EDT 2008

sufficient sustainable community that is currently working on several
experimental solar and other appropriate technology projects. We'll be
spending 2 full days working on setting up a solar concentrator power plant,
which basically aims a group of mirrors at a central water pipe to produce
steam which is then run through a steam generator. More information can be
found at http://openfarmtech.org/index.php?title=Solar_Turbine. A fairly
high powered plant can be build without too much expense and could be a very
viable power option for charging the XO.

If you're interested in joining us on this epic adventure or are just
interested in learning more about this project, you can reach me at
chris at ilxo.org.

Chris

------=_Part_41428_9881638.1216671371735

generator. More information can be found at <a href="http://openfarmtech.org/index.php?title=Solar_Turbine" target="_blank">http://openfarmtech.org/index.php?title=Solar_Turbine</a>. A fairly high powered plant can be build without too much expense and could be a very viable power option for charging the XO.<br>

------=_Part_41428_9881638.1216671371735--