[OLPC-Chicago] [Fwd: chicago or milwaukee jam, april 11-13?]

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Fri Feb 22 06:03:40 EST 2008

It's not confirmed that I will go; I would primarily do it if it seems
a promising opportunity to host a jam and expand the community in
milwaukee.  So let me know if you or friends in the area would be
interested in such a thing; or if you know of groups forming in the
area (at UW & marquette...)

SJ