[OLPC-Chicago] OLPC XO Meet Up @ UCHICAGO

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Tue Feb 12 08:15:29 EST 2008

How did it go? (Write back to the list!)

I'm especially interested in the pilot project discussion, as the folks
who'll be in the full-time Chicago grassroots office have been trying to
figure out ways to assist with those, and myself and some others like
Chris H. (crazy-chris) on the grassroots list are putting together a
series of resources for pilots - see [[Pilots]], with a hackathon for
writing and uploading these resources planned this coming Thursday the
14th (alas, at 2am Central) on the #olpc-groups [[IRC]] channel. Input
and ideas and help from Chicago folks is always appreciated. :)

Go go gadget [[University chapters]]! (Make sure yours is listed there
so other schools can find you and collaborate, by the way.)

Greetings from (freezing, freezing cold) New York,

-Mel