[OLPC-Chicago] Informal meetup at Moraine Valley CC on Saturday, Feb. 16

Langellier, Larry Langellier at morainevalley.edu
Mon Feb 11 10:07:20 EST 2008

There will be an informal meetup at Moraine Valley Community College this Saturday, February 16 at 11:00 a.m. I will be introducing a few parents and their kids to the XO that morning. Everyone is welcome to drop by to mesh with us! I'll be happy to give an overview of OLPC and the XO and I will also attempt to answer any questions.

Maps and Directions
The meeting will be held in T921A in the Center for Contemporary Technology (T Building) at MVCC in southwest suburban Palos Hills, IL.

Directions to the MVCC campus can be found at http://www.morainevalley.edu/gen_info/directions.htm

Campus Map: http://www.morainevalley.edu/gen_info/pdf_maps/construction-color.pdf

Classroom T921B is in the T Building: http://www.morainevalley,edu/gen_info/pdf_maps/CCT.pdf

If you have any questions, feel free to email me: langellier (at) morainevalley (dot) edu.

Larry Langellier
Assistant Professor, Moraine Valley Community College