[OLPC-Chicago] XO help in Oak Park

Jeffrey A. Schwartz jasermd at comcast.net
Sun Feb 10 18:38:49 EST 2008

Sure. I know nothing about Linux. I am a mediocre user of Windows and Mac at
best. I would like the XO to do some basic things for me:
-Play media from an SD card
-Learn how to install programs that I am reading about to make the XO a
little easier to use (for example - Opera)
-If possible, would love to be able to use a program like GOTOMTPC to
connect to my home PC

Thanks, JAS

Jeffrey A. Schwartz (708) 848-8880