[OLPC-Chicago] Illinois developments and HB5000

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 20:40:52 EDT 2008

Thank you, Larry; this is most helpful.  If there is any sort of public
nexus for people who want to encourage others to contact their Senator, let
me know and I can help point to it.  I agree that having active local
chapters is an excellent way to help make XO trials shine -- exemplifying
even in the way that help arrives the community nature of the project.

SJ