[OLPC.ch] Hi

Dev Mohanty devm at nepalwireless.net
Sun Jun 7 12:10:37 EDT 2009

Hi All,

As the newest member of the mailing list, let me briefly introduce
myself. Am Dev Mohanty and a networking professional. Until recently I
was involved with OLPC Nepal as a Network Admin, with its various
pilots across govt schools in Nepal. OLE Nepal is responsible for
distributing XO's to students and developing educational activities,
along with providing connectivity to other learning resources within
and outside the country. I have in the past also been a volunteer with
many grass-root organizations in Thailand, Cambodia and India helping
on sustainable ICT based rural development projects.

I plan to travel to Switzerland and be there from the first week of
next month through to the end of September, and was hoping to
contribute to OLPC-CH's initiatives and meet some of you involved.

You could also read about OLE-Nepal at blog.olenepal.org  to know more
about the OLPC project in Nepal. Hoping to learn and share with you
all while here.

Cheers,
Dev Mohanty