[OLPC.ch] We are loosing another year...

ElektroMarc ElektroMarc at hispeed.ch
Sun Jun 7 16:32:26 EDT 2009

The next school year in Switzerland begins without any Laptop's, but
why ?
What's the trouble? Who is the stopper ?

Even such generous actions like "Give 1 Get 1" works !
People take part!
(I would, but I don't deal with amazon, they support the OLPC but in
the same time, they want to kill a company in Switzerland just because
somebody "could" be confused with the names of "Amazon" and "Amazee"...)

So what is missing in Switzerland ? We have the headquarter of Red
Cross (ICRC), a big office of the UN, but we can not handle small
Laptops ?

I apologise for this rude tone, but after watching the movie "Home"
it's hard tho wait till other's will do something...

Best regards,
Marc Schaffer