[OLPC.ch] Statuten für eine Vereinsgründung: Vernehmlassung / article of association: consultation

Michele Notari Michele.Notari at phbern.ch
Thu Jun 12 11:05:47 EDT 2008

Ciao

A few days ago I presented on the mailing list a draft of an 'article of association' (Statuten für eine Vereinsgründung)

Some persons gave a feedback to my propositions.

Meanwhile we could find 3 Persons for the foundation of a non-profit association. And we decided to do so. The main reason for this step is to have the possibility to gather founds for our projects without having to pay any taxes ..

Nobody is oblyged to participate or to be member. The association will help founding activities of members and nonmembers.

If you wish to comment or to change some articles of our article of association (-> Statuten) please do so. http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Articles_of_Association:_OLPC-ch

If you wish to be member of the executive Board (Vorstand) please tell us.

Persons in  the executive board:

Michele Notari

Beat Döbeli

Bendedikt Trefzer

Please comment the article of association until the end of this week.

Thanks

Michele