[OLPC Bolivia] Traduccion del idioma "Cool" desde inglés a español para el manual de FLOSS

Favio Yañiquez fyaniquez en gmail.com
Dom Sep 26 17:01:18 EDT 2010

Since "pretty cool" is an idiom used in a generic manner in a lot of
situations, there is no one but many diferent translations depending
upon context, for example:

"she thought it was pretty cool" could be translated "ella penso que
era fantastico"
"I was feeling pretty cool." -> "me senti muy comodo"

use "very good" is fine but could not be as elegant in all situations

"she thought it was pretty cool" -> "ella penso que era muy bien"
(definitely bad translation)
"I was feeling pretty cool." -> "me senti muy bien" (so so)

etc.