[OLPC-AU] [Dextrose] latest OLPC-AU DX3 test images for arm and i386.

Ruben Rodríguez ruben at activitycentral.com
Fri Sep 7 07:26:27 EDT 2012

2012/9/7 Jerry Vonau <jerry at laptop.org.au>:
> Hi All:
>
> I'm pleased to announce testing images for One Education OS - 1.2 are
> available for testing for both the 1.5 [1] and the 1.75 [2] versions of the
> XO.

One thing about this build machines that you should check after build
is that sometimes cpio randomly fails extracting rpms (due to free
will or something). It happens very sparingly, so it is very hard to
debug, and must be related to qemu. Just check that after the last rpm
it doesn't show an error about a package that failed to install.

--
Rubén Rodríguez - ActivityCentral.com