[OLPC-AU] latest OLPC-AU DX3 test images for arm and i386.

Jerry Vonau jerry at laptop.org.au
Fri Sep 7 03:19:33 EDT 2012

Hi All:

I'm pleased to announce testing images for One Education OS - 1.2 are
available for testing for both the 1.5 [1] and the 1.75 [2] versions of the
XO.
Except for flash not installed on the 1.75  the images should appear to be
the same.

Improvements include fixes for:
Timezone does not scroll to make the selected timezone visible
Passphrase must be re-entered when XO loses then regains wi-fi connection
Latest versions of activities that be offer.

I really need the 1.75 version flogged, this is the first crack at
producing an image for ARM and some activities installed may not run on
ARM. I need to know which ones those are, to remove them from the final
image.

Happy testing,

Jerry

1. http://build.laptop.org.au/xo/os/RC-3/