[OLPC-AU] OLPC Australia - Education Newsletter Edition OLPC Education Newsletter - Edition 21

Sasha Faint sasha at laptop.org.au
Thu Sep 6 02:12:14 EDT 2012

Dear Educators,

Please follow this link to access the last pdf edition of the Education
Newsletter:
http://edu.laptop.org.au/sites/default/files/education_newsletter_ed_21_september_2012.pdf
.

Previous editions of the newsletter can be found here
http://edu.laptop.org.au/children/education-newsletter

We are pleased to announce the moving of the Newsletter content to our new
platform at www.one-news.org. Find out more details in this last newsletter
to learn how to subscribe to upcoming news, lesson tips, activity profiles,
tech tips and stories from the field that are posted on the one-news site.

This last edition features the Turtle Machine activity and lesson tips for
using Turtle Art with sensors. We also hear about the great work going on
at Dajarra State School with the OLPC program.

Please subscribe to the www.one-news.org blog in order to stay in touch
with the latest news from OLPC Australia.

Regards,

* *

*OLPC Australia Team*

*One Laptop per Child Australia*