[OLPC-Asia] OLPC的中国大陆的更新------10月8日

tkkang在nurturingasia.com tkkang在nurturingasia.com
星期二 十月 16 12:06:55 EDT 2012

Great for archiving the videos to makeit easily available for the chinese audience. This should be a good addition to youku!

"Children must have to take it home ....."

http://archive.org/details/igovernance_rawfootage_NN_Plenary

Cheers