[OLPC-Asia] OLPC的中国大陆的更新---10月8日

lite li litekok在gmail.com
星期四 十月 11 01:46:20 EDT 2012

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 9:01 AM, <tkkang在nurturingasia.com> wrote:

> A e-mail I wrote to the team here to get feedback as to what is feasible
> next. Love to hear from you all and see if something can be forth coming in
> November?

Hello, TK.

  Thanks for your sharing.

  I agree with you that we'd better learn and use the upgrade-kit to fix
these 100 broken XO laptop.
  Then we deliver these laptops to 10 rural schools (like
these schools which 冯建波-"athurg在gooth.org"
worked or 滕召智-"freet15在gmail.com" proposed), 10-20 laptop each school.
These rural kids can study
together by XO when teacher is not available.

  In XoD on Nov 16, we wish more people will know about OLPC and join in.

BR,
Lite