[Nepal] second and last update on xo updating (and a bit on the schoolserver)

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Fri Dec 19 09:12:50 EST 2008

Awesome! Has kafle documented the process for building a custom XO
image?

Why do we need to update the Schoolservers that are operating at Bashuki
and Vishwamitra? AFAIK they don't have any data we need to protect.

Are you just testing updating the server so we we can do it later in
2009? Now that's forward thinking!

I look forward to testing out the new NEXO image. Pls post it somewhere
along w/ a .md5 file so I can download and test it out.

keep up the great work!

--
Bryan W. Berry
Technology Director