[Nepal] Firewall on OLE office public IP

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed Aug 13 03:01:59 EDT 2008

[cc += Nepal]

Gaurav Ghimire wrote:
> The filtering is removed. Please verfiy..and how is it going back there.

Works fine, thank you.

> Hope everything is fine. Let me know if I can be of any further help.

Do you do any kind of traffic shaping on your side?  It would be great
if you could give higher priority to ssh, smtp, imap, smtps and imaps
traffic.

We're running a local traffic shaper, but of course there's little
you can do to limit the rate of *incoming* traffic ;-)

--
   \___/  Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
  _| X |  Sugar Labs Team  - http://www.sugarlabs.org/