[Nepal] Page Flipping

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Wed Aug 13 00:15:22 EDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-08-12 at 20:31 +0545, Vibhu Mishra wrote:
> Dear Bryan,
>
> I continue to look into a possible solution for the page flipping
> problem.

Vibhu, thanks for looking into this. If you haven't already, pls join
our mailing list at http://lists.laptop.org/listinfo/nepal

>Just a thought - when you right click on the flash object, you get a
> option to zoom into the object... It loses the sharpness of the
> images, however text is still crisp, however in our case, where the
> text itself is an image, we lose the clarity, any way of extracting
> the text from the images and putting it as text itself?

I am not aware of a way to extract the text from the images but it is definitely worth looking into.

Pradosh: do you have time to investigate this?

--
Bryan W. Berry
Systems Engineer