[Nepal] Thank you all!

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 09:44:12 EDT 2008

Shankar and Ankur,

It has been quite an experience working w/ you over the last two years.
Sometimes we have had a rocky relationship but it has been great getting
to know you guys. Good luck to you in your future endeavors. I was one
of the original founders of OLPC Nepal. I helped guide it from a group
of friends to a registered NGO and then national force. While I left
OLPC Nepal back in July of 2007 under unhappy circumstances, I am still
proud of what we accomplished together.

OLE Nepal is still very much committed to the goals of OLPC. We see OLPC
as not as a single organization headquartered in Cambridge but an
international movement. Should OLPC incorporated choose a non-open
source path, we will continue working towards the ideals of OLPC.

Anyone interested in working together with us is more than welcome. We
have been unable to host community meetings over the last 2 months
because we have been simply too busy working on the Bashuki and
Bishwamitra pilots. We intend to have community meetings in the coming
weeks at our office near Sanepa Chowk.

If anyone wants to drop by our office and check out our work in content
development, teacher training, networking, etc. pls give me a call at
98511-04733 . I will be very busy over the next several weeks supporting
the pilots but will try to make time.

Good luck in your future endeavors,

Bryan Berry
OLE Nepal