[Localization] [UKids] Write Activity Updates

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Sat Jul 18 14:44:47 EDT 2015

Tim Moody who's away this week, strongly suspects there's an issue with the
underlying OS not displaying Arabic characters correctly in the first place
on these X-4O's, regardless of the Write activity.  Hopefully someone else
can confirm, Sarah and her team by testing directly, confirmed by others
familiar with how keyboard mapping works?

Sarah can certainly confirm laptops' SKU# (printed on the XO-4s, underneath
the white battery) which would appear to be SKU312 according to
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Manufacturing_data#XO-4 -- which implies
USA/English single-membrane keyboard.  Arabic Stickers may have been
applied to each key, if I recall Sarah's earlier description.