[Localization] Installing Papiamento on the OLPC

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sun May 25 21:13:20 EDT 2014

On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 8:44 PM, Ace Suares (Suares & Co)
<ace at suares.com> wrote:
> Hi Walter,
>
> Thanks for your remark. I am mystified about some stuff. The 'distance'
> activity, is that in Fructose? Or in Glucose? I was searching for a term
> 'Humidad' that is spelled wrong, to try and find out if this is from an
> older translation (and reading your remark it probably is) but I couldn't
> find where that activity is.

Distance is in Honey
http://translate.sugarlabs.org/pap/honey/

Relative Humidity (%):
http://translate.sugarlabs.org/pap/honey/distance.po?item=15&view_mode=translate

> Also,  do activities have to be released with new translations? Is there not
> some system to import translations seperate from updates to the activities?

lang packs can do this, or exporting an MO file from Virtaal and
placing it in the correct directory will do the same thing.