[Localization] [XSCE] Haitian Creole

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Sep 4 23:43:04 EDT 2013

Thanks Braddock-

There is no Creole to speak of when we run
http://internet-in-a-box.orghere in Haiti.  In short:

When OLPC Release 12.1.0 on XO-1 is set to English, IIAB's interface
appears in English.
When OLPC Release 12.1.0 on XO-1 is set to French, IIAB's interface
magically appears in French.
When OLPC Release 12.1.0 on XO-1 is set to Haitian Creole, IIAB's interface
appears in English, NOT Creole.

Chris Leonard (cc'd) may understand what's happening here :)

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 5:24 PM, Braddock <braddock at braddock.com> wrote:

--
Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org !