[Localization] Request to help with localizing into Romanian

Alexandro Colorado jza at oooes.org
Fri Jan 25 03:35:22 EST 2013

ce faci,

Welcome to the list, i think you will find enough tools to do the offline
translation and submit the patches as bugzilla until the issues in Pootle
are resolved.

You can download the po from pootle and do the editing locally, and then
upload later time. Please join us in IRC #sugar on Freenode, we can give
you more personalized information.

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 8:45 AM, Maximilian Machedon <
maximilian.machedon at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all!
>
> I'd like to help with translating into Romanian.
>
> I'm not sure how much time I'll have and therefore only listed myself as
> OTR on the page here http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Pootle#Sign-up It seems
> that editing that page does not do anything, I was hoping someone would
> monitor the changes and get back to me... :-)
>
> Thank you!
>
> Max

Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor