[Localization] Request to help with localizing into Romanian

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 09:16:43 EST 2013

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 2:45 AM, Maximilian Machedon
<maximilian.machedon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> I'd like to help with translating into Romanian.
>
> I'm not sure how much time I'll have and therefore only listed myself as OTR
> on the page here http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Pootle#Sign-up It seems that
> editing that page does not do anything, I was hoping someone would monitor
> the changes and get back to me... :-)
>
> Thank you!
>
> Max

Usually I would jsut point you at the Pootle server to register
yourself, but we had to turn off self-registration as too many
forum-spamming bots were creating user accounts, so we had t oturn off
self-service registration until we come up with a solution to that
issue.

If you send me a preferred username, I will manually register an
account for you on Pootle and you will be able to go to work on

http://translate.sugarlabs.org/ro/

Warmest Regards,

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator